1. Clear copy of your Driver's License
2. Current Voided check or Bank Deposit Slip
3. Copy of Phone Bill for the contact number you have provided us
4. Two proofs of ownership for the Properties you are renting (for examples,
please see below)
Acceptable Proofs of Ownership (Note: on the following items, we are looking
for your name, your mailing address and your property address. For longer
documents, usually just the first and last page are sufficient):
• Property Tax Statement
• Copy of Deed or Warranty Deed
• Mortgage Statement
• Insurance Statement
• HUD 1
• Purchase Statement
• Settlement Statement
Please include the following:
1. Clear Copy of Driver's License for the Individual responsible for this
2. Copy of a Telephone Bill for the contact number provided to us (dated
within the past six months)
3. A voided check OR Bank Deposit Slip
4. A letter on company letterhead stating your "permissible purpose"
(your reason for pulling credit reports)
5. Copy of a Current Business License (or one of the following: articles
or incorporation, LLC papers, certificate of operation) If you are a Realtor:
you may send a copy of your realtors license in place of the business
6. Proof of membership in an Apartment Association OR Three previously
filled out rental apps
7. A signed list of all your rental properties.
Why do I have to Provide
In order to provide you with highly sensitive and extremely confidential
Information such as a Credit Report, we do need to verify your identity.
Requested documents are not only required by Citi Credit Bureau, but by
Experian, Trans Union, and under the FCRA law. Citi Credit Bureau maintains
not be shared
Or disclosed to any outside Parties or Agencies. In addition, your information
will be used
Solely for Verification of Identity and Account Activation Purposes, and
it will be stored in safe place.
How do I know that my information will be secure
once I fax it?
All Faxed documents are sent to our secured computer (connected
to our 800 fax number) which is accessed only by an authorized user with
a User ID & Password. (note: not a conventional fax machine, faxes
are sent directly to a computer) Once the fax has been viewed, it is scanned
to a disc which is then stored into our company safe box.
***Please note: in orderto keep you updated
on your account, you should receive an email notifying you that your documents
have been received by our office. Keep this email for your records.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org